EUCAN-Connect will develop comprehensive online training material about the use of the catalogue data model and the principles of a catalogue that will enable a data manager to independently manage their data in one of the participating catalogues.
Training material on the catalogues (WP2)
- BBMRI-ERIC data managers manual en user manual: https://directory.bbmri-eric.eu/menu/main/references
- BBMRI-NL catalogus data managers manual https://catalogue.bbmri.nl/menu/main/references
- RD-Connect Forms & Guides: https://rd-connect.eu/forms-and-guides/
- MIABIS Paper https://www.liebertpub.com/doi/full/10.1089/bio.2015.0070
Deploying the infrastructure (WP3)
Follow the link to download the instructions.
Bioinformatics toolbox for federated pooled data analysis: How-to Guides for WP5
This guide gives practical advice to DataSHIELD users for running analyses using DataSHIELD. It does not intend to cover the basics such as connecting to servers or logging in, but aims to tackle some of the real-world issues that will be encountered when running analyses. Follow the link to read.
DataSHIELD training (WP5)
DataSHIELD uses distributed computing and parallelized analysis to enable full pooled meta-analysis of horizontally partitioned individual level data without the need to access the individual level data at each study. Read more here.
All resources relating to the software and tools can be found here
See also the information available from our partners and collaborators.
LifeCycle analysis tools, protocols and tutorials
- The standardised protocols and analyse scripts to ensure reproducibility
- The tutorials and other sample analyses
- Analysis protocols to use in LifeCycle analysis
The InterConnect Standard operating procedures
This wiki page explains in detail the standard operating procedure for installing and configuring Opal, R and a database application.